July 2, 2008

Featured Member-Danny Thompson

Danny Thompson is going to Malawi with his wife, Sandi, and his two kids, Emily and Zac. Here is a little about him.

Basic Information:
What is your name? Danny Thompson

How old are you? 49

Fun questions:
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch

What is your favorite movie or TV show? Movie: Casablanca TV: Dallas

Serious questions:
Why did you choose to go to Africa this summer? Work with and help HIV/AIDS orphans

What is your favorite Bible verse? II Corinthians 4:7-12

What are you looking forward to when you get to Africa? I want to see my children experience what I experienced when I went to Africa the first time.

Do you have any specific prayer requests? Funding. I need to have a couple real estate transactions in the next month to help pay for the missions trip.

No comments: