June 11, 2008

Featured Member-Natalie Wilch

Natalie Wilch is our next featured member. Natalie, like Mike Sanborn, will be traveling to Africa without any other family members. Here is a little more about her.

Personal Questions:
Name: Natalie Wilch


Age: 17

Fun Questions:
Favorite ice cream: mint chocolate chip

Favorite movie or TV: Anne of Green Gables/The Office

Serious Questions:
Why do you want to go to Africa? To serve God and the needy in Africa


What is your favorite Bible verse? Micah 6:8

What are you looking forward to when you get to Africa? Working with the children during VBS

Do you have any specific prayer requests? That I raise all of the money I need, that I don't get sick or get a disease when I go over there, and that this experience will change me.

No comments: